Go to Discover and click on the “Show filters” button at the top of the page and the filtering tab will be unfolded:
You will be able to choose the social network you'd like to look accounts in, number of followers, average interactions, engagement, location, gender, age, interests, language, brands, lookalike, keyword bio and account type of the influencer as well as audience’s location, gender, age, interests, language, brands, and ethnicity.
Keep in mind that all filters work following exclusionary criteria, that means that only influencers who meet all your requirements will be shown, this is why we always recommend starting with fewer filters and low percentages and keep adding progressively more so your search is more accurate.
- “Followers” selector will be unfolded so you will be able to search for influencers between the follower’s range wanted:
- “Average interactions” selector will unfold so you will be able to search for influencers between the average interaction range wanted:
- “Engagement” selector will unfold 20 different options to choose from:
Remember these three filters (followers, interactions, and engagement) are linked: engagement is the percentage you get when dividing the interactions into the number of followers. Because of this, always make sure the relation between them is correct. Also, keep in mind that a very good engagement would be about 4-6%, so if you choose a higher one fewer profiles will match.
- Our “Location” field displays all possibilities when you type more than 3 letters of the name of the city or country which you would like to filter your results:
If you choose several locations, influencers who have the audience in at least one of the locations will be shown. We recommend you to start with a low percentage and slowly increase it.
- "Gender" selector for influencers will unfold 5 different categories:
Select "Male" for men, "Female" for women, "Male or Female" to see both men and women, "Gender Neutral" for all those profiles (businesses, groups, places, influencers who don't choose a specific gender...) who don't specify their gender and "Any" to see all of the above together.
- "Age" selector will unfold 5 different categories:
You will be able to search for influencers between the age range wanted
- "Interests" selector will unfold 28 different categories.
When you apply this filter picking several items, influencers who match at least one of the interests will be shown. We recommend you to start with a low percentage and slowly increase it.
- “Language” selector will unfold over 50 different categories.
- Our “Brands” field displays all possibilities when you type more than 2 letters of the name of the brand which you would like to filter your results:
This filter doesn't guarantee all influencers have worked with that specific brand, but their affinity. This means they might have followed the brand, mentioned, tagged, or liked their content.
In order to use our “Lookalikes” fields, you will need to write “@” + an Instagram account username.
- Lookalike (Influencer): If you know an influencer whose content fits your needs, write their username to find influencers with a similar look and feel posts.
- Lookalike (Audience): If you know an influencer whose audience fits your needs, write their username to find influencers with data.
In order to use our “Bio” field, you will need to write any word you would like to find on the influencers’ profile page. This is useful to polish your search even more and to write keywords influencers normally use to define themselves. (fashion, vegan, family...)
Finally, you will find two additional filters, one to select what kind of accounts you want and other the filter by verified, credible, accounts with sponsored posts, or the ones we provide the email of when analyzing the profile.
While applying filters you'll see at the end of the window how many results you will get on your search, so that way you can identify which filters are not providing enough profiles and fix them before running the search.