Thanks to our Overlapping Audience feature, we will obtain the percentage of unique followers that each influencer has and the percentage of followers that are being shared by them.
In order to do this, the first thing we need to do is to create a list and add the influencers we wish to check.
Once we have the list, we will be able to see the overlapped audience for each profile included. Like any other KPI, we can see the number of unique followers of all the influencers included in the list.
After this, we will be able to see the individual percentage of unique followers (people who only follow an influencer) and shared followers (people who follow at least 2 influencers from the list) for each influencer.
In order to understand how this overlapping works, you can check this example:
We have 3 different influencers in a list and their 5 followers:
- Influencer 1: follower 1, follower 2 y follower 3
- influencer 2: follower 1, follower 4
- Influencer 3: follower 1, follower 3 y follower 5
If we take these numbers into account, the would have the following unique audience:
- Influencer 1: 1 unique follower (follower 1 and follower 3 are repeated in another influencer, so the only unique follower is number 2)
- Influencer 2: 1 unique follower (follower 1 is repeated in another influencer, so the only unique follower is number 4).
- Influencer 3: 1 unique follower (follower 1 and follower 3 are repeated in another influencer, so the only unique follower is number 5).
In conclusion, we can see that the total number of followers of all three influencers is 8, this is the addition of all influencers' followers.
On the other hand, the total number of unique followers is 5, in other words, this is all followers that only follow 1 of all the influencers analyzed.
Finally, it is very important to check the unique followers per influencer, which in this case would be 3 (followers 2, 4, and 5).
Thanks to our Audience Overlapping analysis, we are able to know exactly the unique followers and repeated followers percentage we would reach for any influencer combination we choose.